With medical certificate
With a medical certificate, the full amount can be credited before the beginning of classes. Without any certificate, credits will be made in proportion to the number of classes attended.
Without a medical certificate, reimbursement policies are as follows:
- Full credit if notice is provided more than 30 days prior to beginning of classes;
- 75% credit if 7 to 30 days of notice is provided;
- No credit if classes begin within 6 days or if they’ve already begun.
At all times, a $25 administration fee will be charged per student.
- No refunds
- Full payment required upon registration
- A minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellation is required to receive a credit for another lesson or to reschedule, depending on availability