Closed for the season
List of CASADES measures
Our commitment: the health of our customers and our employees.
We have established very high security measures to protect you:
- Addition of gel hand sanitizer dispensers in common areas for employees and customers.
- Visors, safety glasses and a mask will be worn by employees who cannot respect physical distance.
- Training of employees on preventive Public Health measures and the importance of increasing the frequency of hand washing and minimizing contact between people.
- Remove all employees with symptoms from the workplace.
- Respect for physical distance will be compulsory and ground points will be installed.
- Reduced and controlled traffic capacity in our common areas.
- The toilet blocks will be open. More stringent hygiene measures will be applied in accordance with public health guidelines.
- Plexi glass will be installed at strategic customer-employee contact points.
- The following services will be closed for an indefinite period: Pub Amigo
- The handles of the tubes will be disinfected between each client.
- Picnic tables and sun chairs will be disinfected daily.
- We follow and apply all the directives of the SANITARY SAFETY PLAN (COVID-19) SPECIFIC TO THE WATER PARKS INDUSTRY OF QUÉBEC in the context of a pandemic prepared by the Regroupement des parcs aquatiques du Québec (RPAQ) and approved by Public Health.
List of measures for clients
Thank you for helping us keep our team and our customers healthy!
- All tickets must be purchased online maximum 7 days before your arrival date at Mont Cascades. You will have until 10am, if tickets are still available, on the day of your coming to purchase your day ticket.
- In order to have as little manipulation as possible, avoid printing your ticket, and we recommend having your tickets on your cell phone. Make sure you have the number of barcodes equal to the number of tickets purchased. As we are in the wild, the network signal may be missing, we suggest that you take a screenshot of each of your tickets.
- Card payments are highly recommended.
- Respect for physical distance between the persons who don’t live under the same roof will be mandatory at all times (swimming pool, waiting lines, chalet, etc.).
- It is mandatory to wear a mask or face cover in all interior areas (changing rooms, bathrooms, cafeteria, etc.).
- Only people living under the same roof can do some activites togheter.
- Do not come to Mont Cascades if you, a family member or someone you have known has symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Wash your hands regularly in the areas displayed.
- The changing rooms will be adapted to the current situation. We recommend that you come changed to avoid long waiting lines.
- Always with a view to respect sanitary measures, a limited quantity of lockers will be made available to you. We suggest that you bring as few valuables as possible to the park.
- It will not be possible to keep physical distance in the chalet during a thunderstorm. You will therefore have to return to your car.
- All young children must be supervised by a parent in the play areas.
- For the sake of distancing, our slide attendants will not be able to help you get on and off the tubes.
- No knife, glass, alcohol or stereo will be allowed on the site.