List of CASADES measures
Our commitment: the health of our customers and our employees.
We have established very high security measures to protect you:
- Addition of gel hand sanitizer dispensers in common areas for employees and customers.
- Visors, safety glasses and a mask are worn by employees who cannot respect physical distance.
- Training of employees on preventive Public Health measures and the importance of increasing the frequency of hand washing and minimizing contact between people.
- Remove all employees with symptoms from the workplace.
- Respect for physical distance is compulsory and ground points are installed.
- Reduced and controlled traffic capacity in our common areas.
- The toilet blocks are open. More stringent hygiene measures are applied in accordance with public health guidelines.
- Plexi glass is installed at strategic customer-employee contact points.
- The handles of the tubes are disinfected between each client.
- Picnic tables and sun chairs are disinfected daily.
- We follow and apply all the directives of the SANITARY SAFETY PLAN (COVID-19) SPECIFIC TO THE WATER PARKS INDUSTRY OF QUÉBEC in the context of a pandemic prepared by the Regroupement des parcs aquatiques du Québec (RPAQ) and approved by Public Health.
List of measures for clients
Thank you for helping us keep our team and our customers healthy!
- All tickets must be purchased online maximum 14 days before your arrival date at Mont Cascades. You will have until 10am, if tickets are still available, on the day of your visit to purchase your day ticket.
- In order to have as little manipulation as possible, avoid printing your tickets and we recommend having your tickets on your cell phone. Make sure you have the number of barcodes equal to the number of tickets purchased. As we are in the country, the network signal may be weak, we recommend that you take a screenshot of each of your tickets.
- Card payments are highly recommended.
- Respect the physical distance of 1M between the persons who don’t live under the same roof is mandatory at all times (swimming pool, waiting lines, chalets, etc.).
- It is mandatory to wear a mask or face cover in all interior areas (changing rooms, bathrooms, cafeteria, partially covered areas, etc.).
- Only people living under the same roof can do some activities together where the 1M can’t be respected.
- Do not come to Mont Cascades if you, a family member or someone you had contact with has symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Wash your hands regularly in the areas displayed.
- The changing rooms are adapted to the current situation. We recommend that you come changed to avoid long waiting lines.
- Always with a view to respect sanitary measures, a limited quantity of lockers is made available to you. We suggest that you bring as few valuables as possible to the park.
- It will not be possible to seek shelter in the chalet during a thunderstorm. You will therefore have to return to your car.
- All young children must be supervised by a parent in the play areas.
- For the sake of distancing, our slide attendants will not be able to help you get on and off the tubes.
- No knife, glass, alcohol, tents or stereo is allowed on the site.